Events Video Archive
When possible, the center records special events for archival and outreach purposes. If you missed an event, check the list below for its recording.
- Parents Still Know Best: 35 Years After Parham v. J.R.
September 30, 2014 – Video recording – Coming Soon!
- The Implications of Burwell v. Hobby Lobby: Three Perspectives
September 10, 2014 – Video recording
- The Fate of the Health Care Industry after the Affordable Care Act: Where Does It Go from Here and Why?
October 29, 2013 – Video recording - Coming Soon!
- The Nanny State? Public Views on Legal Interventions to Fight Obesity and Chronic Disease
October 11, 2013 – Video recording
- The Implications of the Supreme Court’s Decision in Federal Trade Commission v. Phoebe Putney Health System, Inc.
September 26, 2013 -Video recording - Coming Soon!
- Disability Equity Measures: Collecting New Data to Address Disability Disparities in Health Care
September 16, 2013 – Video recording - Coming Soon!
- The Impact of Conflict in Health Care and the Need for Conflict Competent Lawyers
October 24, 2012 – Video recording
- Medical Malpractice, Mediation, and Moral Hazard: The Virtues of Dodging the Data Bank
September 24, 2012 - Video recording
- The State of Constitutional Law and Health Care after the Supreme Court Decision: A Panel Series
- Pandemics and Peace: Public Health Cooperation in Zones of Conflict
April 3, 2012 – Video recording
- Stress Recognition – How to Maintain Your Humanity as a Law Student and a Lawyer
March 5, 2012 – Video recording
- Deconstructing the Myth That 20% of the Human Genome is Patented: Gene Patents and the Future of Whole Genome Sequencing
February 23, 2012 -Video recording
- Giving Blood and Sexuality
February 8, 2012 -Video recording
- Do Patients Really Benefit from the Affordable Care Act?
January 25, 2012 – Video recording
- Update: The Progress of Healthcare Delivery System Reform
January 23, 2012 – Video recording
- Health Law Career Panel
January 18, 2012 – Video recording
- Legislating Apology for Medical Errors: When Just Saying “Sorry” Isn’t Enough
April 25, 2011 – Video recording
- Bioethics at the Movies: A Focus on Chronic Disability
Spring 2011 – Video recording
- The Interplay Between Race and Health: Racial Disparities in Infant Health
Spring 2010 – Video recording - Power Point presentation
- Healing Hospitals on the Brink of Bankruptcy
April 19, 2010 – Video recording
- Comparative Perspectives on Combating Human Trafficking
February 23, 2010 -Video recording
- Health Care Reform
January 20, 2010 -Video recording
- Interdisciplinary Collaborative Education: Partnerships Between Law Schools and the Health Professions
September 24-25, 2009 - Event details
- The 25th Anniversary of the Baby Doe Rules: Perspectives from the Fields of Law, Health Care, Ethics, and Disability Policy
February 13, 2009 – Video recording
- The Role of Conscience in the Practice of Medicine
October 9, 2008 – Video recording - Audio recording
- Good Intentions and Eugenics: Avoiding Genetic Genocide
February 25, 2008 – Audio recording
- Stem Cell Research: Understanding the Controversies
January 10, 2008 – Audio recording
- Convention on the Rights of the Child — National Briefing Day
November 16, 2007 – Audio recording
- Offering Mental Health Treatment to Criminal Offenders Instead of Jail
November 6, 2007 – Audio recording
- What does it mean to be human? A Distinguished Speaker Series on Biotechnology Law, Policy and Ethics
Fall 2005 - Video recording