Remember Your First Time …
40th Annual Health Law Professors Conference
- When: Thursday-Saturday, June 8-10
- Where: Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta
At Health Law Professors Conference?
Do you remember your first time? Who did you meet? What caught your attention? How did your teaching or research benefit? Why did you return? How have things changed from then until now? What is still the same?
For the 40th anniversary, we will be compiling memories of the past 40 years to feature at the conference and on social media and to contribute to ASLME’s history! Share a memory of the first Health Law Professors Conference you attended or a favorite memory from the last 40 years of attending and please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are some quick tips if you would like to submit a video memory:
- Ensure that you film horizontally to avoid having your face stretched out in production.
- Wait 3-5 seconds before speaking and after speaking (we know this feels awkward but it helps us have time to piece clips together).
- Stabilize the camera/phone directly in front of you. Ask a friend or use a tripod/gorilla pod in order to capture more than just a facial close up.
- Film in a quiet(er) location without noise or distraction.
- Be mindful of background. Avoid solid white walls and avoid busy walls or clutter.
- Large files can be submitted through zip, file sharing, or Dropbox if too large for email.
These can be serious, humorous, or poignant. Not able to attend this year’s conference? You will be missed, but you can join us in spirit by submitting a memory too!