Become a Sponsor
40th Annual Health Law Professors Conference
- When: Thursday-Saturday, June 8-10
- Where: Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta
Help sponsor the 40th Annual ASLME Health Law Professors Conference.
In addition to the plenary and concurrent sessions, the conference offers a variety of select sponsorship opportunities, including:
- The welcome reception gathering conference attendees for meeting and networking,
- The keynote lecture, and
- A special evening event at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights — a truly engaging cultural attraction unique to Atlanta that connects the American civil rights movement to today’s global human rights movements.
Through sponsorship of one or more of these events, an opportunity exists to introduce or reconnect your organization with a diverse group of professionals committed to health law innovation through education. Sponsorship visibility extends to educators from nearly 100 law schools, and approximately 50 professional schools of medicine, public health, nursing and business.
In return for sponsorship of the conference, your organization may benefit through:
- Identification as a thought leader knowledgeable about issues critical to the future of the health law professions;
- Opportunities to promote your organizational or corporate brand via a multitude of media and communication vehicles (PR, print, advertising, web, onsite) to the largest audience of interdisciplinary health law teaching professionals in the nation;
- Complimentary passes to various conference events and sessions with opportunities to meet and network with conference participants.
Four Tiers of Support
In addition to the tiered sponsorship packages, individual items are available for sponsorship. We will work with you to create a custom sponsorship solution to meet your goals.
All gifts to sponsor the ASLME Health Law Professors Conference hosted by the College of Law, made through the Georgia State University Foundation, are tax deductible as allowed by law. For additional information or to become a sponsor, contact Stacie Kershner (J.D. ’08), Center for Law, Health & Society associate director, at email@example.com or 404-413-9088.